March 22nd, 2023
Istituto Marangoni LATAM Tour
From March 22nd to March 27th, 2023, FAD Connection presents Discover Istituto Marangoni with a tour in Argentina, Chile and Uruguay. Home to some of the best contemporary designers, Marangoni is one of the most important fashion schools in the world.
Riccardo Rotondo: Director of Admissions for North and Latin America of Istituto Marangoni at its offices in Milan, Florence, London, Paris, Dubai, Shanghai, Mumbai and Shenzen. After earning a BA Degree at LUISS in Rome, he obtained his MA Degree at Bocconi in Milan.
Aimed at: people who are interested in discovering the academic proposal of Fashion, Art and Design of Istituto Marangoni.
Free registration by clicking here.
Why Istituto Marangoni:
– It has an intercampus experience
– It is the first university that is into the metaverse and all its academic programs are crossed by it
– It has offices in the main fashion capitals
– More than 4,000 people of 107 different nationalities sign up every year
– It forms an international community made up of renowned alumni such as Franco Moschino, Domenico Dolce and Alessandra Facchinetti
– 94% of students are able to find a job within the 1st year after getting the diploma
– 80% of students find opportunities within the “absolute” and “aspirational” segment of the market, which includes the most iconic brands.
– Their Careers Service includes: Interviews with national and international luxury, fashion and design companies, CV reviews, Portfolio reviews, Workshops (tips about Linkedin profile / CV, ecc.)
– It has highly qualified teachers and incredible mentors such as Olivier Rousteing (House of Balmain), Massimo Giorgetti (Founder & Creative Director of MSGM), Sarah Coleman (Visual Artist), Riccardo Grassi (CEO of Riccardo Grassi Showroom), Sissy Vian (Fashion Editor of Harper’s Bazaar Italy) and many more!
For further information please contact FAD Connection firstname.lastname@example.org